To rent a car, the driver must be at least 21 years old with 1 year of experience. Drivers between 18 and 20 years old cannot rent a car.
• OFFICE: it is not necessary to pay the rental by credit card at the office, but you do need a credit card to pay for the deposit.
• WEB SITE: it is strictly necessary to posses a credit card to be able to book the vehicle, pay for the rental, and pay for the deposit.
Our policy is full-full, which means we deliver the car with a full fuel tank and the client must return it equally full. If the driver does not return the car with a full tank, he or she will have to pay for the petrol missing plus additional €20 for the refuelling service.
If the driver is between 21 and 25 years old, it is possible to rent a vehicle by paying and additional fee.
All the vehicles have an associated deposit. This amount will depend on different factors, such as the vehicle type, the driver’s age, or the duration of the rental.
You can get your invoice once the rental has finished, by sending your contract number, or the client’s data together with the tax data to the following address:
All our vehicles have a comprehensive insurance with excess included in the price. The amount of the excess depends on the value of the vehicle. Paying an additional fee may cover some excesses.
In case of accident or sanction, the driver undertakes full responsibility for any expense up to the price of the excess. The costs over the excess value are covered by the insurance.
Yes, you can get a comprehensive insurance without excess by paying an additional fee. This fee may vary between €20 and €60 per day, depending on the vehicle value.
Of course you can!
Our opening hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. from April to October.
But, delivery and return are available outside opening hours by paying an additional fee of €25 per way if you return it at the airport, or without any additional cost if you return it at our office in Santa Eulalia -by using our key mail box-.
For this service, you must inform at least 24h in advance.
Of course. We can deliver your vehicle anywhere on the island. This service has an additional cost of €30 per way and it must be requested at least 24h in advance.
Our vehicles are geographically limited to the island of Ibiza and the insurance is valid only on it. You cannot take the vehicle outside the island except if you get an express authorization by the company. To get this authorization you must pay for an inter-island insurance. The number of days and the vehicle value would determine this fee.
All are vehicles are rented with no mileage limitation.
Some of our vehicles are equipped with GPS.
For those vehicles that are not equipped with a GPS, you can get one at our office for an additional fee of €5 per day. For rentals over a week, the amount charged will be €30 for the whole period.
Some of our vehicles, due to its technical characteristics, cannot plug in a GPS. In these cases, this option will not be offered. For further information, please contact our office: <a href=”mailto:email@example.com” style=”text-decoration:none;”>firstname.lastname@example.org</a>.
Just go to our website www.exoticibizacars.com and enter your dates, location and time in the booking engine to check our availability and rates.
If you need help to complete the booking, you can contact our customer service: <a href=”mailto:email@example.com” style=”text-decoration:none;”>firstname.lastname@example.org</a>.
Yes. You can extend your booking as long as the vehicle is available for the requested period.
Subsequently are exposed the general conditions for renting between PEGUTOCA S.L. (from now on lessor) and the client (from now on lessee)
- The lessee receives to rent the described vehicle in perfect condition with all its documents, and he compromises himself to conserve them, and to drive the vehicle following the norms of the traffic laws as expressed in the Royal legislative Decree 33/ 1990 from the 2ndof march, by which is appro ved the articulated text of the Law of Traffic,Circulation of Motor Vehicles, Road Safety, and the modifications that will be approved a posteriori to this decree.
- Driver’s license: The lessee has to be in possession of the corresponding driver’s licence authorized in the country where the renting takes place, and with a minimum antiquity of 2 years. The minimum age to rent the vehicle will be 21 years old, with the possibility of renting the vehicle with a supplement for young drivers between 21 and 25 years old.
- Responsibility of lessee: The lessee assumes full responsibility for any infraction of driving or parking produced during the period of this contrae!. lf the client misplaces the keys, he will be charged 60 Euros for providing him with duplicates.
- The vehicle will be immobilized when A) – the driver infringes the law of traffic, B) – damages are caused intentionally, C) – in the vehicle travel more than the authorized number of people, O) – the vehicle is driven outside the paved roads (sand, beach, woods, mountains) , E) – the lessee is using the car for renting goods or transporting people (pirate taxi) etc. In each of these 5 cases the insurance will be automatically invalidated,and the lessee will assume all the consequences.
- Solidary responsibility: All lessees or additional authorized drivers will be solidarily responsible for all the lessees obligations and the applicable laws.
- Deposit & Booking & Policy of cancellation: The reservation can be realized by mail,telephone or web.The reservation will be considered reconfir med to all effects when PEGUTOCA, S. has proceded to process it in system, and has sent a mail o confirmation to the client. The deposit amount will be according to the rate chosen and the vehicle selected. One week before starting the rental the rest of the deposit will be paid. The reservation can be cancelled until three weeks before the date of the rental without any penalization. In case of cancellation between three weeks and the date of the beginning of the rental period the deposit will not be refunded.
- Duration of contract and rental price: On the back of these general conditions is specified the duration of the renting and the time of returning the vehicle. lf the lessee decides to terminate the contract early, he has no right to any refund of a proportional sum. Extension of contrae!: Always and only can be achieved by personal presence in the company’s office, signing a new lt can never be done and be valid by any other means (mail, telefon, etc.)
- Pick up and drop off times: The extra services (pick up and drop off) outside our offices are from 00 am till 09.00 pm with a cost of 45€ ( delivery) 30€ ( drop off/ return) . In case you want to pick up or return the vehicle in a different time there is an extra charge of 50€ each service and must be arranged in adavanced.
- Return of vehicle: The lessee will return the rented vehicle in the same condition he has received it in, and with all its document The lessee cannot modify any technical characteristics,nor modify any of the exterior aspects and/or accessories of same. Inthe contrary case the client will have to pay all expenses pertinent to restoring the vehicle to its original condition.
- 1O) Effects of non-return of the vehicle: The company w ill charge the daily rental cost for every day the client delays the return of the vehicle. Likewise if he abandons the vehicle or leaves it in a different place from where he is supposed to, there will be the following charges:
lndemnity of 45 Euros for economic losses – Plus all the costs occurred (transfer, tow truck, Gasoline etc) to return the vehicle to the office.
- Payments and form of payment: Can be realized by bank transfer and/or credit card.A credit card used for a reservation has to be presented by its owner in the moment of receiving the car.The owner of the credit card will likewise be the principal driver of the vehicle.
- lnsurance: The vehicles of PEGUTOCA S. include a third party insurance (CDW) with a franchise of 500€ depending on the type of the vehicle, the value of the excess of the group of the hired vehicle will be blocked on the credit card and refunded when the vehicle is returned at the agreed time and place and under the agreed conditions. For an extra amount can be contracted a Full insurance (SCDW depending on the type of the vehicle in this case, the franchise will be only 250€ .This amount will be blocked on the credit card and refunded when the vehicle is returned at the agreed time and place and under the agreed conditions The insurance will never take charge of an accident if:
– There is no communication in the first 24 hours of the “DAA”, indicating all personal dates of the driver, of his policy,its confirmation,and a report of accident – The insurance company reclines responsibility because of not driving in the physical and psychic conditions required by traffic law (driving under influence of alcohol or drugs, reckless driving,or excess of speed) Clients obligation: In case of accident the client is obliged to: Obtain and remit to the lessor within 24 hours the properly drawn up “DAA” or accident report
Notify immediately the authorities if the other part’s culpability has to be investigated, or if there are injured person.
Not abandon the vehicle without taking the necessary measures for its protection.
Our insurance does not include:Additional driver, loss and I or robery of keys, damage in locks or windows, damage on the underside of the car, tires, rims, seats, error in fuel and robery of the car.
- Theft and loss of personal objects: The lessor will take no responsibility for things stolen,forgotten,or lost in the interior of the vehicle.
- Fuel:The vehicle will be delivered with a full gas tank, therefore the client is supposed to return it with a full tank also. In case of the vehicle being returned with a tank not full, the client authorizes a charge off his credit card of 30 Euros for gasoline.
- Obligatory retention device for children: In the case of using the vehicle to transport children under 12 years old or older ones who are less than 1,35 meters tall, the lessee has to inform the lessor about this, so that he will be provided with the retention device before paying therental fee. The device has to be adapted to the weight and size of the child who will use The installation is responsibility of the lessee.
- Fines of traffic infractions during the rental period are the responsibility of the driver of the vehicle. Pegutoca S.L is obliged by law to provide the authorities with the data of customers who receive a traffic ticket during the renta! period.
- Legislation and jurisdiction applicable: PEGUTOCA S.L. will always s try to arrive at an amiable solution. lf that is not possible, any case will be resolved by the authority of the Ibiza Court.